Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D.
1. Unexplained persistent anxiety or restlessness after experiencing an event which has no ordinary explanation.
2. A strong emotional reaction when confronted with objects, pictures, stories, films, etc. which are associated with close Star Visitor (extraterrestrial) encounters.
3. Persistent insomnia after a highly unusual event, and/or dreams or nightmares with themes of UFOs, Star Visitors (ETs), or close encounters.
4. Repeated daytime thinking about, or daydreaming about, or extremely vivid daytime "dreams" about UFOs, Star Visitors (ETs), or close encounters.
5. Compulsive behavior concerning UFOs or Star Visitors (ETs), such as voluminous reading of any and everything available on UFOs.
6. Unexplained moodiness, irritability, or restlessness after an anomalous UFO-related incident.
7. Body symptoms or marks characteristic of a close encounter with a Star Visitor, such as unusual bruises or patterned red markings.
8. Experiencing an unexplained substantial period of missing time following an anomalous incident.
9. Having sudden onset of feelings of social unordinariness, (being out of step with society, or society seems strange and "other".)
10. Experiencing a new cosmic awareness and perspective, which frequently breaks into one's daily thinking.
11. Suddenly feeling an affinity for the persons who have had Star Visitor (ET)-encounters that one sees or reads about, or feeling an attraction to Star Visitors (extraterrestrials) as somehow feeling familiar.
12. Having the sense of having received telepathic messages from the Star Visitors (ETs), or repeatedly receiving gifted intuitions.
13. Having a sense of sharing the space in one's mind with a Star Visitor.
14. Noticing the beginning of psychic ability, or, if you are already psychic, noticing a marked increase in psychic abilities.
15. Feeling attracted to a natural spirituality or religious practice which is based on the in-dwelling of the Supreme Source in all Nature, and, as a result, the importance of reverencing all life-forms as related to you.
16. Having a longing for that Star Visitor with whom a person feels s/he has somehow had contact previously.
17. Having an obsessive sense of mission, whether clearly understood, vague, or mostly repressed into unconscious mind, (acquired during a close encounter).
18. Having a strong "pull" to travel to a specific area, either with an intuition that a close encounter is impending, or for an unknown reason, (which turns out later to result in a close encounter.)
19. Having a sense of partial extraterrestrial heritage, either by reason of sharing an extraterrestrial perspective on the earth situation, or having partial shared genetic heritage with certain Star Visitors, or having somehow had a Star Visitor as one biological parent, or having a sense of having been born elsewhere.
20. Having a sense that one's destiny is with the Star Visitors (ETs) elsewhere in the galaxy, or feeling a "pull" to go to one's final home, which is an extraterrestrial planet one was shown by the Star Visitors (ETs).
Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor
Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
POB 1009, Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009
To join my on-line interactivegroup, UFOFacts2, send one subscribing email to: UFOFacts2email@example.com
Dr. Richard Boylan is a behavioral scientist, university instructor, certified
clinical hypnotherapist, and researcher into extraterrestrial-human encounters.