The members of the MJ-12 Committee are:
- MJ1 (Alpha) MJ-12 Chair: Simonetta Di Pippo, M.S., 57, Italy, Star Seed, MJ-12's CEO and Director of the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA).
- MJ2 (Beta): Brigadier Gartzene Killennarry, 57, Northern Ireland-UK, senior manager at UK's MI-6 (SIS) agency, formerly special-forces general in UK’s Special Reconnaissance Regiment.
- MJ3 (Gamma): Anke Schaferkordt, 59, Germany, Supervisory Board Director, BASF
(chemicals) Corporation, Ludwigshafen am Rhein; and CEO of Mediengruppe, Cologne.
- MJ4 (Delta): Hon. Paul Hellyer, 90, Canada, Star Seed, former Canadian Minister of Defence.
- MJ5 (Epsilon): Samantha Power, 44, United States, Star Seed, US Ambassador to the UN.
- MJ6 (Zeta): Thirapan Wongsaardsakui, 49, Thailand, Star Seed, Professor, Software Engineering, Bangkok University: School of Science and Technology.
- MJ7 (Eta): Nelson Violante-Carvalho, Ph.D., 43, Brazil, Brazilian-Portuguese Star Seed, Tenured Lecturer, Ocean Engineering Program, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
- MJ8 (Theta): Olga Golodets, 65, Russian Federation, Federal Cabinet, Deputy Chairman for Social Affairs.
- MJ9 (Iota): USN Captain (ret.) John Chandler, United States, 44, U.S., Star Seed, former Commander, Naval Network Warfare Command and the Solar Warden Space Fleet. Chandler is MJ-12's military affairs liaison.
- MJ10 (Kappa): Shawki Ibrahim Abdel-Karim Allam, Ph.D., 54, Egypt, Star Seed, Grand Mufti, Sunni and Sufi scholar, MJ-12's liason to Islamic countries.
- MJ11 (Lambda): Carmen Omonte Durand, 44, Peru, Star Seed, 1st Vice-President
of the Peruvian Congress.
- MJ12 (Mu): Dr. Ross McKenzie, 50, Australia. Star Seed, Professor of Quantum Physics and Australian Professorial Fellow, University of Queensland.