The MJ-12 Committee has managed, and controlled access to, information about UFOs, Star Visitors, and their advanced technology for almost 75 years. It's time has come and gone.
Following the Roswell, New Mexico 1947 UFO crash, U.S. President Harry Truman created a secret national security advisory group on extraterrestrial matters. Extremely classified, it was called OPERATION MAJESTIC, then MJ-12 COMMITTEE .
Then in 1962 the UN Security Council removed the MJ-12 Committee from under the U.S. Government, with the concurrence of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, and transformed the MJ-12 Committee into a transnational autonomous directorate to exercise global control and public access to information about extraterrestrials and to their technology, while overseeing the spread of ET technology into favored private corporations.
Appointments to the MJ-12 Committee are made jointly by a joint committee of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Office of Naval Intelligence's Commander, Admiral Kelly Aeschbach is current Chair of MJ-12. She favors transferring progressive members of MJ-12 Committee into a successor body, the (proposed) UN Secretariat for Outer Space Affairs which will provide modern policy direction for upcoming open contacts, planning, and cooperative projects with Star Visitors to Earth.
The progressive members of the current MJ-12 Committee are:
- MJ1 (Alpha) Admiral Kelly Aeschbach, 52, Commander, Office of Naval Intelligence [Regular Human], Chair of MJ-12 Committee. U.S.
- MJ4 (Delta): (vacant)
- MJ6 (Zeta) Nick Begich, Traditional Medicine Medical Doctor, 60, [Star Seed], scientist, author, specialist in alternative health and advanced energy work. U.S.
- MJ8 (Theta): Olga Golodets, 65, [Regular Human], former Russian Deputy Prime Minister; now Deputy Board Chair, Sberbank. Russian Federation.
- MJ9 (Iota): Brig. General Douglas Coppinger, USAF, 54, [Regular Human], Deputy Chief, Central Security Service. U.S.
- MJ10 (Kappa): Dr. Shawki Allam, Ph.D., 56, [Regular Human], Professor of Sunni and Sufi Islamic Studies, Al-Azhar University, Cairo; Grand Mufti of Egypt, Islamic specialist on the MJ-12 Committee. Egypt.
The remaining four 'Old Guard' MJ-12 Committee members are:
- MJ2 (Beta): Brigadier Gartzene Killennarry, 58, senior manager at MI-6 (SIS), formerly special-forces General, UK Special Reconnaissance Regiment, Northern Ireland-UK.
- MJ3 (Gamma): Anke Schaferkordt, 58, Supervisory Board Director, BASF chemicals corporation, Ludwigshafen am Rhein; and CEO of Mediengruppe, Cologne, Germany.
- MJ5 (Epsilon): Simonetta Di Pippo, 57, astronomer, former Director of the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs. Italy.
- MJ12 (Mu): Ross McKenzie, Ph.D., 50, Professor of Quantum Physics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- MJ7 (Eta): (Vacant)
- MJ11 (Lambda): (Vacant.)