The MJ-12 Committee has managed and controlled access to information about, UFOs, Star Visitors, and their advanced technology for almost 75 years.
Following the Roswell, New Mexico 1947 UFO crash, U.S. President Harry Truman created a secret national security advisory group on extraterrestrial matters. Extremely classified, it was called OPERATION MAJESTIC, then MJ-12 COMMITTEE .
Then in 1962 the UN Security Council removed the MJ-12 Committee from under the U.S. Government, with the concurrence of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, and transformed the MJ-12 Committee into a transnational autonomous directorate to exercise global control and public access to information about extraterrestrials and to their technology, while overseeing the spread of some ET technology into the private sector.
The MJ-12 Committee has 12 members. Rear Admiral Kelly Aeschbach, USN is its current Chair. She favors integrating the most progressive members of MJ-12 Committee into a successor UN body, a new Secretariat for Outer Space Affairs which will provide policy direction for upcoming open contacts and cooperative projects with Star Nations.
The members of MJ-12 Committee are:
- MJ1 (Alpha) Admiral Kelly Aeschbach, USN, 52, Director, Office of Naval Intelligence [Star Seed], Chair of MJ-12 Committee. U.S.
- MJ4 (Delta): The Honourable Paul Hellyer, 90, [Star Seed], former Canadian Minister of Defence, member, Queen's Privy Council. Canada.
- MJ6 (Zeta) Nick Begich, Traditional Medicine MD, 60, [Star Seed], scientist, author, specialist in alternative health and advanced energy work. U.S.
- MJ8 (Theta): Olga Golodets, 65, [Regular Human of good will], former Russian Deputy Prime Minister; now Deputy Board Chair, Sberbank. Russian Federation.
- MJ9 (Iota): Brig. General Douglas Coppinger, USAF, 54, [Regular Human of good will], Deputy Chief, Central Security Service. U.S.
- MJ10 (Kappa): Dr. Shawki Allam, Ph.D., 56, [Regular Human of good will], Professor of Sunni and Sufi Islamic Studies, Al-Azhar University, Cairo; Grand Mufti of Egypt, and Islamic specialist on the MJ-12 Committee. Egypt.
The remaining six MJ-12 Committee members are:
- MJ2 (Beta): Brigadier Gartzene Killennarry, 58, senior manager at MI-6 (SIS), formerly special-forces General, UK Special Reconnaissance Regiment, Northern Ireland-UK.
- MJ3 (Gamma): Anke Schaferkordt, 58, Supervisory Board Director, BASF chemicals corporation, Ludwigshafen am Rhein; and CEO of Mediengruppe, Cologne, Germany.
- MJ5 (Epsilon): Simonetta Di Pippo, 57, astronomer, former Director, UN Office for Outer Space Affairs. Italy.
- MJ7 (Eta): (Vacant)
- MJ11 (Lambda): (Vacant.)
- MJ12 (Mu): Ross McKenzie, Ph.D., 50, Professor of Quantum Physics, University of Queensland, Australia.
The MJ-12 Committee gets security services from the NSA-hosted transnational Central Security Service, whose elite tactical force provides needed protection for UFO and Extraterrestrial Visitor security matters.
The MJ-12 Committee exchanges UFO information with the US-hosted transnational Office of Naval Intelligence and its sister National Maritime Intelligence-Integration Office.
Some of MJ-12 Committee's operating funds have come from its sanctioned transfers of extraterrestrial technology to human companies.
Appointments to the MJ-12 Committee have been made by a confidential Joint Committee of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Royal Institute of International Affairs, with the concurrence of the UN Security Council.