Following the Roswell, New Mexico 1947 UFO crash, U.S. President Harry Truman created a secret national security advisory group on extraterrestrial matters, code-named the MJ-12 Committee. Then in 1962 the UN Security Council removed that MJ-12 Committee from the U.S. Government with the concurrence of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, and transformed the MJ-12 Committee into an autonomous transnational directorate to control public access to information about extraterrestrials and to their technology, while overseeing the spread of some ET technology into the private sector.
Appointed by a secretive subcommittee of the UN Security Council, the MJ-12 Committee has 12 members. Ambassador Samantha Power is its Chair.
An Executive Board of the MJ-12 Committee exists, and has six members who, unlike the remaining six MJ-12 members, are not controlled by the Cabal [global secret government], Ambassador Samantha Power also chairs this Executive Board, which make all the important decisions, This leaves the other six MJ-12 Committee members, (Cabal-controlled), as mere figureheads.
The Executive Board members of MJ-12 Committee are:
- MJ1 (Alpha) Ambassador Samantha Power, 44, [Star Seed], Chair of MJ-12 Committee and of its Executive Board. Ambassador Power favors integrating only non-Cabal members of MJ-12 Committee into a successor UN body, the Secretariat for Outer Space Affairs which will provide policy direction for upcoming open contacts and cooperative projects with Star Nations. U.S.
- MJ4 (Delta): The Honourable Paul Hellyer, 90, [Star Seed], former Canadian Minister of Defence, member, Queen's Privy Council. Canada.
- MJ6 (Zeta) Nick Begich, Traditional Medicine MD, 60, [Star Seed], scientist, author, specialist in alternative health and advanced energy work. U.S.
- MJ8 (Theta): Olga Golodets, 65, [Regular Human of good will], is former Russian Deputy Prime Minister; now Deputy Board Chair, Sberbank. Russian Federation.
- MJ9 (Iota): Admiral Christian Becker, USN, 54, [Star Seed], Commander, Naval Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR), and its Space Fleet patrolling our solar system. U.S.
- MJ10 (Kappa): Dr. Shawki Allam, Ph.D., 56, [Star Seed], Professor of Sunni and Sufi Islamic Studies, Al-Azhar University, Cairo; Grand Mufti of Egypt; and the MJ-12 Executive Board's Muslim specialist. Egypt.
The remaining six MJ-12 Committee members are under control of the Cabal and not on the Executive Board. Thery are:
- MJ2 (Beta): Brigadier Gartzene Killennarry, 58, [Cabal], senior manager at MI-6 (SIS), formerly special-forces General, UK Special Reconnaissance Regiment, Northern Ireland-UK.
- MJ3 (Gamma): Anke Schaferkordt, 58, [Cabal], Supervisory Board Director, BASF chemicals corporation, Ludwigshafen am Rhein; and CEO of Mediengruppe, Cologne, Germany.
- MJ5 (Epsilon): Simonetta Di Pippo, 57, [Cabal], astronomer, former temporizing Director, UN Office for Outer Space Affairs. Italy.
- MJ7 (Eta): Nelson Violante-Carvalho, Ph.D., 42, [Cabal], Tenured Lecturer, Ocean Engineering Program, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- MJ11 (Lambda): Carmen Omante Durand, 45, [Cabal], 1st Vice-President of the Congress, Peru.
- MJ12 (Mu): Ross McKenzie, Ph.D., 50, [Cabal], Professor of Quantum Physics, University of Queensland, Australia.
The MJ-12 Committee gets security services from the NSA-hosted but actually transnational [UN] Central Security Service, whose Operations Division has an elite security force for dealing with UFO and extraterrestrial Visitor matters.
Ther MJ-12 Committee exchanges information with a classified compartment of the US-hosted but transnational Office of Naval Intelligence and sister National Maritime Intelligence-Integration Office.
The MJ-12 Committee's operating funds come from its sanctioned transfers of extraterrestrial technology to human companies.
Ther MJ-12 Committee gather for rare formal in-person meetings at an office on the 38th Floor of the UN Secretariat Building, New York City.
Member appointments to the MJ-12 Committee are made by an executive subcommittee of the UN Security Council. [For now.]